https://youtu.be/3ZbChcJht24?si=-fmE17HFduxwRrRC
My First Blog
Hi, welcome to my blog. My name is Audrey Mertes Arruda and I study at College Montmorency. At the moment, it’s my third semester and I’ve had a rough time finding what I wanted to be when I’m older. During my first semester, my program was Physical Rehabilitation, but I quickly realized it wasn’t made for me. Now I’m doing Springboard to a Dcs to hopefully get into Accounting and Management Technology. I’ve been doing Springboard to a Dcs for a year now and this program is only about my general education classes like English, French or Philosophy. To learn more about my decision, let me talk a little bit more about myself. I am 18 years old and love playing sports. I’ve played soccer for five years, hockey for 4 years and other sport like kinball, futsall or flag football. That is where my decision to study in Physical Rehabilitation came from. The reason that I quit this program is because I hate science. I’ve never been interested in the human body or the way it works, I just t...
Commentaires
Enregistrer un commentaire